2019-20 Charter CEO Council
The Sonoma County Charter SELPA CEO Council is composed of representatives from each member Charter LEA:
- Selection and annual evaluation of the Charter SELPA Administrator
- Establishment and promotion of a Community Advisory Committee
- Establishment of the number and type of Charter SELPA office staff employed for SELPA-wide services
- Review, approve, and monitor all budgets assigned to the Charter SELPA
- Provide leadership to the Charter SELPA regarding the development, revision, implementation and review of the Local Plan
- Review, approve, and monitor the allocation of special education funds to local education agencies
- Approval of all Charter SELPA policies, standards and guidelines
Meetings are held three times a year at the SELPA offices. Meeting dates and times are subject to change. Please contact the SELPA office at (707) 524-2752 with inquiries.
To access agendas and minutes for Council meetings, visit Agenda Online.